CCW INSTRUCTOR SCHEDULE
PRE COURSE (Thursday) – BIT (basic instructor training). If you do not have proof of taking the (BIT) course within the past two years, you MUST attend Thursday.
DAY ONE (FRIDAY) – CCW student level course. This is a required prerequisite to the CCW instructor course. If you also need the BIT you will stay later after class on Friday.
DAY TWO (SATURDAY) – CCW instructor course (part one)
DAY THREE (SUNDAY) – CCW instructor course (part two)
ATTENTION: You must already be a NRA certified basic pistol instructor and show proof. The basic pistol instructor certification is NOT included in this course.
What To Bring
- Handgun (semi auto in any caliber)
- 400 rounds of ammo
- 3 magazines
- Magazine holder that holds at least 2 mags
- Outside the waistband holster (NO SERPA holsters or holsters that require a button to be pushed to draw the gun)
- Concealment garment (vest, jacket, long shirt, etc.)
- Sturdy enough belt to hold the handgun and magazines
- Ear protection (plugs or muff style are fine)
- Eye protection (any kind of glasses)
- Ball Cap (optional)
- At least a 1 inch binder
- Laptop or tablet (if possible)
The remaining balance of your course fee MUST be paid by CASH OR MONEY ORDER in person when you come to class. NO CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED FOR THE REMAINING BALANCE.
Local Hotel Info
Comfort inn on Kenley Ave. (4 miles from classroom)
Candlewood suites Wichita Falls @Maurine St. (4 miles from classroom)
Fairfield Inn Wichita Falls Northwest (6 miles from classroom)
Best Western River Inn Burkburnett (8 miles from classroom)