CCW INSTRUCTOR SCHEDULE
PRE COURSE (Thursday) – BIT (basic instructor training). If you do not have proof of taking the (BIT) course within the past two years, you MUST attend Thursday. If you have your BIT, you do not need to attend Thursday’s class.
DAY ONE (FRIDAY) – CCW student level course. This is a required prerequisite to the CCW instructor course. If you also need the BIT you will stay later after class on Friday.
DAY TWO (SATURDAY) – CCW instructor course (part one)
DAY THREE (SUNDAY) – CCW instructor course (part two)
ATTENTION: You must already be a NRA certified basic pistol instructor and show proof. The basic pistol instructor certification is NOT included in this course.
What To Bring
- Handgun (semi auto in any caliber)
- 400 rounds of ammo
- 3 magazines
- Magazine holder that holds at least 2 mags
- Outside the waistband holster (NO SERPA holsters or holsters that require a button to be pushed to draw the gun)
- Concealment garment (vest, jacket, long shirt, etc.)
- Sturdy enough belt to hold the handgun and magazines
- Ear protection (plugs or muff style are fine)
- Eye protection (any kind of glasses)
- Ball Cap (optional)
- At least a 1 inch binder
- Laptop or tablet (if possible)
The remaining balance of your course fee MUST be paid by CASH OR MONEY ORDER in person when you come to class. NO CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED FOR THE REMAINING BALANCE.
Local Hotel Info
Comfort inn on Kenley Ave. (4 miles from classroom)
Candlewood suites Wichita Falls @Maurine St. (4 miles from classroom)
Fairfield Inn Wichita Falls Northwest (6 miles from classroom)